In case of inability to appear personally at the Embassy for fingerprinting, the applicant, with his/her duly-accomplished NBI Form No. 5, may seek the fingerprinting services of the nearest local police identification section or any branch of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) or any of the following RCMP-accredited digital fingerprinting agencies:
- ClearNeed Information System Inc.
- Commissionaires Fingerprinting and Identification Services
- L-1 Identity Solutions
Applicants are strictly reminded that the Philippine National Bureau of Investigation will accept impressions taken by the above-mentioned Canadian authorities ONLY if the form used is the NBI Form No. 5.
- NBI Form No. 5
- 2 pieces of 2" x 2" photograph against white background of the applicant taken within the last three months of the application
- For applications made through the Police or RCMP, the form should be sent to the Embassy for authentication. The applicant must include a self-addressed XpressPost envelope with signature sticker when sending the NBI Form No. 5 to the Embassy for authentication.
- Payment of Embassy's authentication fee: C$33.75 (in form of Money Order or Bank Draft payable to the Philippine Embassy)
Reminder for married women in filling out the NBI Form No. 5
On the second page of the Form (on white background), the applicant must write her name as follows:
- Surname (surname of applicant when she was single)
- Husband's surname
- Given name (first name of the applicant)
- Middle name (surname of applicant's mother)
The applicant submits the duly-accomplished NBI Form No. 5 with the extra photo to the NBI Clearance Center (NBI Clearance Building, United Nations Avenue, Manila) through his/her authorized representative in the Philippines (applicant's authorization letter required) who will obtain the new clearance certificate to be issued by the NBI.